Monday, June 16, 2008

Off we go!

Welcome! Thanks for joining me. I hope we'll have a lot of fun. Please leave comments! It is always good to learn from others. And besides, if you leave comments, it makes it look like lots of people are reading my blog. :)

I won't be posting every single day, so don't be afraid to subscribe. (grin) See the link on the right hand side of my blog to subscribe.

Also on the right hand side of this blog, you will find links to websites where you can go to our main websites and to sites where we have material available for free and for purchase.

And, I'm trying to figure out a good way to add recipes. For now, I created the recipe lists link over there as well, but I don't know how well that is going to work.

Oh, btw, down below you'll find a few favorite quotes.

I'll probably add some other things over there when I get it all figured out.

As Tigger would say, "TTFN!"

2 comments:

The Wrens said...

You're bored already? It's been 5 days without an update! :)

CompleteLee Blogger said...

Sorry! I wasn't aware that someone was actually reading my blog already. I haven't spread the word on my blog yet because I had more things I needed to figure out. I'll get on the ball soon. I didn't know you were counting the days until I would post again. ;) Thanks!