Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ms. Cellaneous Says, "Watch Where You Walk"

I thought it would be really cool if I could write something really thought-provoking and useful today. You know, so that it really feels worthwhile for you to be reading my blog. As I was scurrying about, I had that thought in the back of my mind and no matter how much I thought, I couldn't come up with anything earth-shattering to share.

Perhaps it is because I am boring. I know it isn't because I am bored. Boredom hasn't happened to me in a very, very, very, very long time!

Perhaps I can't think of something entirely helpful and enticing to share today because my creative juices are being continuously used for other things--schooling the kids, cooking the regular meals, the baby meals, the special diet kid meals, working on "stuff", organizing, chaperoning, learning, etc.

Perhaps I fool myself and you all actually truly love all the stuff I write, regardless of the material presented. ;)

Perhaps one doesn't have to "hit a home run" every time. Maybe it is "A-okay" to just do your best in whatever you do and be pleased when you do get those home-runs.

With those ideas now floating around in your mind, I leave you with this great advice about being a good example. (Yes, you've heard it before and no, I didn't make it up!)

Always watch where you are walking. You never know who will want to walk in your footsteps.
And they may not want to walk in your footsteps only once. It may be a repeated thing! (Here Chubby is trying to remove Bubba's shoes to try on again.)
Babies have such a great way of reminding us of what is important in life, don't they?!
You are running out of month--have you done your Fit for 5 today?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Adorable pictures!!!

We DO truly love whatever you write! I haven't been around much this week, because I have vertigo. It's awful! I have to have my head tipped to the side, or I'll tip over!

Anyway, even though people don't comment as much, we're still out here, enjoying what you write!

CompleteLee Blogger said...

I hope you feel better very soon, Laurie! Take good care of yourself.