Monday, October 26, 2009

Taking Control with Mow-GLee

As life gets crazy, you know how it is, when you feel pulled in hundreds of different directions, sometimes ya just feel like flopping down on the floor. This could be completed with one hand on the forehead and a moan of exhaustion. (Or Kevin might just be talking on the phone to his mom and I am just making that other stuff up.) You may be joined in your flopping by others.
But, clearly, things can quickly get out of control once again.

Some days, don't you just feel like you are the one at the bottom of the dog pile?


Lately, I have needed to remind myself to take a deep breath and regroup. Sometimes (er, rather make that lots of times) when I am immersed in a pool full of problems, I forget that I still have choices. Swim. Grab the edge of the pool. Stand up and touch bottom. Get out and go down the slide. Doggy paddle. Have a water fight with a buddy. Options. Life is full of them.


Hope you get to get some giggles in today.


And, don't forget your daily dose of sunshine.


Oh, and, take your vitamins.


Wait! one more thing! Say your prayers. Then don't forget to listen. He answers daily.


thanks, Mom



4 comments:

Laurie said...

What a great analogy!! You can choose to NOT sink to the bottom of the pool! :D

Lindsay said...

Nice to see you back! Thanks for the reminder to make choices. I chose to sit and play with my kids this morning, it was great.

The Redhead Riter said...

Best looking "dog" pile I have ever seen! ♥

Mom of 5 Boys said...

Hey, is that your finger in the first picture? Are you your mother's daughter??! ;)

Kiss my cutie nieces/nephews for me!