Start a Positive Notebook. Grab a small notepad and put it on your nightstand or other place where you will see it frequently. When you think of it, jot down something positive. Try to get at least 1 positive thing in each day. At the end of 30 days, you can look back and see many nice things about your life. If you are like me, you will forget several days and won't have 30 things written down.
What to write? Here are a few from mine:
- Woohoo! I had a day off from cooking dinner.
- Child 4 folded kitchen towels w/o being asked.
- Found this great quote...
- Had an awesome talk with hubby this evening...
- Discovered this way to make blogging simpler...
- Blessing made baby better.
- Found smashing good deal shopping today.
- Loved singing with whole family today.
Those are just a few simple things, but fun to look back over and realize there are lots of good things going on in my life all the time.
I'd love it if you shared a positive thing from your life when you post a comment today. It'll give me more ideas of things I can be seeing in my own life. :)