Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sigh! says Mama Rika and the Rest of 'em.

Sorry to my ever-so-patient, loving and loyal readers. Don't give up on me. I'll be back in full swing again sometime. We are going through several major life changes right now and I just haven't seemed to have the time/energy/creativity/excuse, excuse, excuse...to keep up with my blog. I'll pop in from time to time here through the holidays, but my posts may seem a little sparse compared to what they were. Anyway, thanks for sticking with me. Here are a few pictures just for fun.


Perhaps I am crazy for letting a 22 month old help knead the bread dough. He was so cute, though. How could I resist?
This is AWESOME! (At least I think that is what he is thinking.)


Tree climbing--not for sissies!

Baby flop!

How do you like this fashion statement?
Have a FANTASTIC day! Don't forget to be thankful! :) SMILES :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Awesome socks! :)

I've had a hard time keeping up with stuff lately, too! That's just how life is, I guess! And your blog shouldn't be high on your priority list anyway; we're just glad when you DO have time to post! :)