Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ms. Cellaneous Picks a Winner, Finally!

Sorry it took so long, I have been focused on playing nurse for the month of February so far, but better late than never, huh?

Our "Enhance Your Life" winner, by random draw is...

**Jennifer V**

Please choose which prize you want and email me. (blog@completelee.com)

~~My “He’s the One” CD (digital version or actual CD)
~~My “Childbirth: Preparing for the Miracle” book (digital version only)
~~One dozen homemade rolls or cookies (Continental U.S. only)
~~Three pieces of my “non-free” sheet music (digital copies)

If you didn't get a chance to get in on the prize drawing for January's series, remember that February's series is underway now! Share Your Love in 5 Minutes by doing one of the 14 ideas and posting a comment or letting me know via email that you did it. Then you are entered in to the drawing. You have until February 28th to finish this one!!

1 comment:

Anne Bradshaw said...

So sorry you didn’t win the contest on my blog this week at Not Entirely British.

Thanks for taking part. Hope you will enter again soon. This week’s prize book is a culinary mystery by Josi Kilpack. A really great read!